Saturday, November 25, 2017

Charm offensive


Last Wednesday's Pop Offensive saw me settling even further into my role as solo host. I feel my confidence growing and, as it grows, my power. Soon you will all be eating out of my hand like the sheep--or, dare I say, "sheeple--that you are. You will be but pawns in my game. MARK MY WORD!

Sorry, must be the eggnog talking. What I meant to say is that last week's Pop Offensive is now available for streaming from KGPC's Pop Offensive Archives. Also, if you'd like to see the playlist, you will find it here, on the Pop Offensive Facebook Page.

Lastly, I want to let you all know that, as KGPC will be closed during the week before Christmas, there will not be a new Pop Offensive until January 17th. As consolation, we will be returning with a Scandinavian Pop Spectacular!

In the meantime, you might want to take advantage of the gap to scan the archives and catch up on episodes that you've missed. It's just good sense.

No comments: